There are a few simple steps you can take to try and prevent a Bladder Infection (UTI):
- Stay hydrated by drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day
- If you’re female, wipe from front to back after bowel movements and urination
- Urinate before and after sex
- Avoid using feminine hygiene sprays, douches, scented soaps, or powders
- Take showers instead of baths
- Wear cotton underwear and loose-fitting clothes
While bacterial infections are preventable, they can be very painful, which is why accessible, affordable care and prescriptions are key. K Health’s Primary Care Membership provides all of that without the waiting rooms, and hidden fees. Receive unlimited texts with a doctor for only $9/month.